Terms and Conditions for Digital Limited (“OSL Americas”) –
Get onboard with OSL Americas to earn the coin of your choice
- OSL Digital Limited (“OSL Americas”) is giving you a choice of 1 coin (BAND, DAI, MANA, MATIC, OGN, SNX, SUSHI or YFI) to the value of USD 250 for a new verified account with OSL Americas (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent variations to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences on January 13, 2022 (EST) and ends on February 28, 2022 23:59 (EST), both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- In order to participate in the Promotion, individuals must:
- Become a new client of OSL Americas during the Promotion Period and not previously have had a trading account with OSL;
- Register and verify an account with OSL Americas during the Promotion Period.
- Inform your OSL trader via email or trading chat method your choice of 1 coin, being BAND, DAI, MATIC, OGN, SNX, SUSHI or YFI
- The coin will then be sent to your account by the end of next month, i.e. if you verified your account on January 1, 2022, the coin will be sent to you by the end of February, 2022.
- Rewards are neither transferable nor redeemable in cash. The additional offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis who complete enrollment and qualify for the offer.
- OSL has sole and absolute discretion in determining a client’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. OSL may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend, vary, amend, and / or add on to any of these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, terminating this Promotion at any time without giving any reason or prior notice or assuming any liability to any participant(s)/client(s), and all participants/clients shall be bound by such variations, amendments, deletions and / or additions. OSL shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter into any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning this Promotion.
- OSL shall not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- In the event of any dispute to the terms and conditions, OSL has the right in its sole and absolute discretion to make the final decisions.