OSL Daily Update - March 31, 2021
$BTC 24 Hour High $58,400
$BTC 24 Hour Low $54,900
$BTC +2.5% in past 24 hours
We’ve been three for three this week with positive news for crypto and today offers some significant milestones with Paypal making another big leap further in its crypto adoption, announcing they’ll be offering customers the ability to pay with their crypto holdings on any purchase done via their service. Moreover, all of the purchases made with crypto will not incur any fees unlike their regular fiat payment option. In other news, the most popular stablecoin, Tether $USDT, came out with an audit report that it’s fully backed. Auditing firm Moore Cayman, issued an assurance report to Tether, stating that Tether’s reserves of at least $35.3 billion exceed their stablecoin liabilities, of around $35.2 billion.
Digital assets market:
- $BTC down 0.28% on the day, support/resistance - $58,360/$60,200
- $BTC liquidations and funding: $170M, 0.06% average
- $ETH down 0.50% on the day, support/resistance - $1,815/$1,900
- $ETH liquidations and funding: $24M, 0.066% average
Alts and DeFi watch:
- DeFi TVL: $41.41B
- $FIL reaches for $10 billion market cap, as it trades into the $150s
- $AAVE up more than 30% since it’s double bottom, showing strength as it rises past $370
More news that caught our eye:
- Russia will tighten regulations between crypto and fiat transactions to avoid illicit activities
- Grayscale grows its fund to a total of $44.1 billion
In some more good news for OSL and our listed parent company BC Technology Group announced its full year results for 2020 were buoyed by our digital asset business success. Thank you to all of you for your support this past year. We look forward to continuing to be your preferred venue for crypto trading and sharing more great news in the coming weeks.
OSL Trader View is contributed by Santiago Nazaretti and Jose Reyes
OSL is Asia’s most comprehensive digital asset platform providing brokerage, exchange, software-as-a-service and insured custody solutions to professional investors.
Home to one of the world's largest and most experienced digital asset trading desks, OSL has its finger on the pulse of the market. The Trader View newsletter is a short, easily digested summary of market activity and eye-catching news of the day.
Feedback is important to us, and we’re keen to learn more about the types of insights and intelligence that matter to you most. Please share your thoughts with us.
Please refer to OSL's relevant disclaimers and disclosures associated with this note, including restrictions on redistribution.