*OSL is a member of BC Technology Group (HKSE 863)
- A best-in-class matching engine to rapidly process high order volumes
- Cutting-edge, modular trading interface designed for professional traders with an easy-to-use mobile option
- Connectivity options:
- FIX connectivity
- Highly secure vaults and hot and cold wallets
- Multi-layer security protocols spanning hardware and software
- Support team of more than 60 seasoned engineers and security technologists
- Shared order book technology connects traders to counterparts across global markets, delivering access to deep pools of liquidity
- Access to major digital asset and fiat pairs, and a rich ecosystem of institutional, corporate and retail flow
- Trading offers available for BTC and ETH against USD with numerous order types
- Institutional-grade Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money Laundering standards
- Subject to statutory audit requirements under its HKSE-listed parent company, BC Group
- Robust market integrity and compliance policies in place that exceed industry standards
- Working relationships with regulators and law enforcement agencies
OSL Digital Securities Limited (OSLDS) abides by the Guidance for a Risk-Based Approach to Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Service Providers adopted by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
Under the guidance, Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs) have the obligation to obtain, hold, and transmit required originator and beneficiary information, immediately and securely, when conducting VA transfers.
As there is no established information sharing ecosystem for virtual assets between VASPs, OSLDS requires that all VA deposit / withdrawal is done via a wallet that you as the client controls.
After you have successfully onboarded, we will contact you for “proof of control” in order to verify that you own the provided wallet. Proof of control may be done by way of a micropayment or by a signing procedure using your private key.