$BTC 24 Hour High $20,349.95 / Low $19,801.80 | $BTC +0.6% Past 24 hours; +4.5% Past 7 days
Very little changes in the crypto market in the last 24 hours. The fear and greed index improved from “extreme fear” to “fear” for the first time in 3 weeks. Bitcoin hashrate reaches a new all-time high despite the market downturn, thanks to the new generation of mining machines coming into production. Japan’s Prime Minister says the country plans to invest in NFT and metaverse services.
Equities, Commodities & Macro
US markets retreated slightly overnight, with Asian markets looking to open weak as well. Oil price continues the rally after OPEC+ decided to cut production by 2 million barrels a day.
Digital Assets Market
- Total crypto market capitalization stands at $1.01Trillion, +0.8% from yesterday
- $BTC is +0.99% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 17.00M, +0.00340%
- $ETH is +1.86% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 29.88M, +0.15316%
- Stablecoins market dominance: USDT 45.97%; USDC 31.35%; BUSD 14.18%; DAI 4.28%
Alts and DeFi watch
- DeFi TVL: $55.78B (0.00% over last 24 hours)
- $SOL +0.2% in the last 24 hours, +3.1% in the past week
- $SHIB -0.7% in the last 24 hours, +3.6% in the past week
- $ADA +0.4% in the last 24 hours, -0.7% in the past week
- $ENJ +0.1% in the last 24 hours, -0.8% in the past week
More news that caught our eye
- Asset Management Giant GoldenTree Discloses $5.2M Investment in SushiSwap
- SWIFT shows CBDCs, tokenized assets can be integrated into global financial system
- Successful Cardano (ADA) Upgrades Send Bullish Signals to Institutional Investors
- Fidelity Buys $5 Million Ethereum
- Near Protocol partners with Google Cloud to support Web3 devs
OSL Trader View is contributed by Hans-Stefan von Haenisch, Ethan Fu, Tiffany Wee, Melvin Gallu, Keith Hwam & Kevin Lee.
OSL is Asia’s most comprehensive digital asset platform providing brokerage, exchange, software-as-a-service and insured custody solutions to professional investors.
Home to one of the world’s largest and most experienced digital asset trading desks, OSL has its finger on the pulse of the market. The Trader View newsletter is a short, easily digested summary of market activity and eye-catching news of the day.
Feedback is important to us, and we’re keen to learn more about the types of insights and intelligence that matter to you most. Please share your thoughts with us.
And be sure not to miss future OSL news and insights by following us on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Telegram.Please refer to OSL’s relevant disclaimers and disclosures associated with this note, including restrictions on redistribution.