$BTC 24 Hour High $58,500
$BTC 24 Hour Low $55,543
$BTC -0.90% since daily open
For a weekend full of positive news and announcements for $BTC and other cryptos, weekend price action didn’t seem to align with it much at all, with $BTC falling more than 7% during the two day stretch from just shy of $60K to mid $55Ks.
Some of the positive events that took place over the weekend:
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Skybridge capital revealed their interest in releasing a $BTC ETF, when they applied for it with the SEC.
- “The Mooch” also suggested Elon Musk likely owns $5B worth of $BTC between Tesla, SpaceX, and his personal holdings.
- Deutsche Bank raised a positive comment on $BTC, calling it “too important to ignore” in their latest “Future of Payments” research report. As of now, this week is shaping up for a nice wave of positive media coverage for $BTC.
Digital assets market:
- $BTC down 0.90% on the day, support/resistance – $55,700/$58,100
- $BTC liquidations and funding: $635.4M, 0.0260% average
- $ETH down 0.80% on the day, support/resistance – $1,755/$1,865
- $ETH liquidations and funding: $58.98M, 0.0120% average
Alts and DeFi watch:
- DeFi TVL: $43.41B
- $ETH supply on exchanges hit a 28-month low, indicating rising accumulation of the asset.
- $LINK supply on exchanges dropped to only 14.6% of its total supply also indicating considerable accumulation of the asset.
More news that caught our eye:
- Japan SBI’s opened their bitcoin mining pool for the public
- Brazilian QR Capital reveals first ever Latin American Bitcoin ETF, the QBTC11
- Coinbase’s direct listing will be pushed back to April
OSL Trader View is contributed by Santiago Nazaretti and Jose Reyes
OSL is Asia’s most comprehensive digital asset platform providing brokerage, exchange, software-as-a-service and insured custody solutions to professional investors.
Home to one of the world’s largest and most experienced digital asset trading desks, OSL has its finger on the pulse of the market. The Trader View newsletter is a short, easily digested summary of market activity and eye-catching news of the day.
Feedback is important to us, and we’re keen to learn more about the types of insights and intelligence that matter to you most. Please share your thoughts with us.
Please refer to OSL’s relevant disclaimers and disclosures associated with this note, including restrictions on redistribution.