$BTC 24 Hour High $20,3800 / Low $18,820 | $BTC -0.7% Past 24 hours; +1.6% Past 7 days
Crypto markets are still trading range-bound. California regulator targets 11 crypto companies alleging they are either operating a Ponzi scheme or stealing customer funds. Celsius CEO has resigned. Revolut gains regulatory approval to offer crypto services in the UK. Option expiry of Q3 this Friday may bring volatility to the market towards the end of the week.
Equities, Commodities & Macro
Asia stocks are set to trade lower again today amid hawkish comments from Fed. Natural gas pipelines were wrecked in suspected sabotage.
Digital Assets Market
- Total crypto market capitalization stands at $974B, -0.3% from yesterday
- $BTC is +0.29% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 65.18M, 0.020618%
- $ETH is +0.32% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 42.76M, 0.017232%
- Stablecoins market dominance: USDT 45.00%; USDC 32.58%; BUSD 13.94%; DAI 4.27%
Alts and DeFi watch
- DeFi TVL: $54.48B (-0.02% over last 24 hours)
- $SOL -4.0% in the last 24 hours, +4.7% in the past week
- $SHIB -0.1% in the last 24 hours, +6.7% in the past week
- $ADA -1.8% in the last 24 hours, -0.1% in the past week
- $ENJ -2.2% in the last 24 hours, -2.8% in the past week
More news that caught our eye
- Japan set to introduce anti-money laundering laws targeting crypto exchanges
- FTX’s Bankman-Fried considering Celsius bid
- China Cracks Down a $5.6 Billion Crypto Money-Laundering Scheme
- Axelar, Mysten Labs partner on cross-chain communication for super DApps
- Polygon Co-Founder Talks Imminent Launch of zkEVM at Mainnet 2022
OSL Trader View is contributed by Hans-Stefan von Haenisch, Ethan Fu, Tiffany Wee, Melvin Gallu, Keith Hwam & Kevin Lee.
OSL is Asia’s most comprehensive digital asset platform providing brokerage, exchange, software-as-a-service and insured custody solutions to professional investors.
Home to one of the world’s largest and most experienced digital asset trading desks, OSL has its finger on the pulse of the market. The Trader View newsletter is a short, easily digested summary of market activity and eye-catching news of the day.
Feedback is important to us, and we’re keen to learn more about the types of insights and intelligence that matter to you most. Please share your thoughts with us.
Please refer to OSL’s relevant disclaimers and disclosures associated with this note, including restrictions on redistribution.