$BTC 24 Hour High $19,640 / Low $18,720 | $BTC -3.1% Past 24 hours; -6.3% Past 7 days
Crypto market lacks overall momentum. Wintermute was hacked for 180m USD. MicroStrategy bought a total of 301 bitcoins. Nasdaq plans to offer digital asset custody. HKMA is planning to launch CBDC “eHKD”. Binance and FTX are reportedly bidding $50m for Voyager Digital, while New York bankruptcy court has ordered Alameda Research to return the $200m loan it borrowed for Voyager Digital.
Equities, Commodities & Macro
US markets closed down 1% with Asia markets looking to follow. The Fed rate decision in the US tonight will determine the market directions for the rest of the week.
Digital Assets Market
- Total crypto market capitalization stands at $963B, -2.3% from yesterday
- $BTC is -3.1% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 35.29M, 0.02168%
- $ETH is -2.9% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 51.36M, 0.01557%
- Stablecoins market dominance: USDT 44.86%; USDC 33.13%; BUSD 13.54%; DAI 4.24%
Alts and DeFi watch
- DeFi TVL: $53.52B (-0.02% over last 24 hours)
- $SOL -2.2% in the last 24 hours, -4.4% in the past week
- $SHIB -2.4% in the last 24 hours,-12.4% in the past week
- $ADA +1.2% in the last 24 hours, -2.4% in the past week
- $ENJ -1.1% in the last 24 hours, -3.0% in the past week
More news that caught our eye
- Hacked Crypto Market Maker Wintermute Has $200M in Outstanding DeFi Debt
- Binance and FTX lead Voyager auction
- Arbitrum announces 400 ETH bug bounty payout
- Colorado now accepts crypto payments for state taxes
- Real-Time Accounting Platform Integral Raises $8.5M in First Round of Funding
OSL Trader View is contributed by Hans-Stefan von Haenisch, Ethan Fu, Tiffany Wee, Melvin Gallu, Keith Hwam & Kevin Lee.
OSL is Asia’s most comprehensive digital asset platform providing brokerage, exchange, software-as-a-service and insured custody solutions to professional investors.
Home to one of the world’s largest and most experienced digital asset trading desks, OSL has its finger on the pulse of the market. The Trader View newsletter is a short, easily digested summary of market activity and eye-catching news of the day.
Feedback is important to us, and we’re keen to learn more about the types of insights and intelligence that matter to you most. Please share your thoughts with us.
Please refer to OSL’s relevant disclaimers and disclosures associated with this note, including restrictions on redistribution.