$BTC 24 Hour High $48,420
$BTC 24 Hour Low $46,897
$BTC -1.7% past 24 hours; +2.2% past 7 days
Good morning. The golden cross didn’t impact $BTC as much as anticipated over the weekend, as we see 47K acting as support. To the upside, local tops create initial resistance between 48.5K and 49K. Across the macro environment, a pullback is overdue in the equity markets. Should that transpire, crypto markets can expect to feel the crunch as well.
Be on the lookout for $BTC’s quarterly options expiry (at the end of the week) with main strike prices at 46K (puts) and 50K, 54K and 66K. Of further importance – option writers may hedge their positions, so trading around these levels might intensify as the week progresses.
$ETH has trended downwards for the fourth straight day now. $ETH is holding at the support level at 3,400, and we are looking at 3,200 as the next main level. The cup and handle pattern is still in play, despite the downward moves over the few days. Bullish sentiment persists across various timeframes.
Learn more from today’s Trader View video.
Digital assets market:
- Total crypto market capitalization stands at $2.17T, -3.2% from yesterday
- $BTC is down 0.4% at time of writing, support / resistance – 46,490 / 48,500
- $BTC liquidations and funding: $68M, +0.0123% average
- $ETH is down 1.1% at time of writing, support / resistance – 3,010 / 3,650
- $ETH liquidations and funding: $59M, +0.0060% average
Alts and DeFi watch:
- DeFi TVL: $89.23B
- $ICP down 2.6% in the last 24 hours, down ~5.8% in the past week
- $TRX down 3.3% in the last 24 hours, down ~10.2% in the past week
- $CAKE up 1.1% in the last 24 hours, up ~9.8% in the past week
- $AVAX up 1.1% in the last 24 hours, up ~13.8% in the past week
More news that caught our eye:
OSL is Asia’s most comprehensive digital asset platform providing brokerage, exchange, software-as-a-service and insured custody solutions to professional investors.
Home to one of the world’s largest and most experienced digital asset trading desks, OSL has its finger on the pulse of the market. The Trader View newsletter is a short, easily digested summary of market activity and eye-catching news of the day.
Feedback is important to us, and we’re keen to learn more about the types of insights and intelligence that matter to you most. Please share your thoughts with us.
And be sure not to miss future OSL news and insights by following us on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Telegram.Please refer to OSL’s relevant disclaimers and disclosures associated with this note, including restrictions on redistribution.