Are you ready to get started?
To expedite your onboarding journey to start trading with OSL Digital Securities, please ensure you have the following items accompanied with your completed application forms and returned using the provided addressed envelope.
- Passport copy
- Residential address proof (utility bill, bank statement or correspondence from a government agency issued within 3 months from the date of completing and submitting your application form)
- Self portrait (“selfie”) holding your passport with the page(s) showing your biographical details clearly visible
- Signed Individual/Corporate Professional Investor Declaration
- Proof of status as Professional Investor under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571) and Securities and Futures (Professional Investor) Rules (Cap. 571I) such as your most recent monthly statement of account issued by a custodian (eg. bank or licensed corporation) showing at least HK$8,000,000 or the equivalent.
- Trade record(s) to prove at least 5 virtual asset transactions in the past 3 years or certificate of completion of an online training module* (see below for instructions).
- Completed and signed OSL Digital Securities Limited Account Application Form
- Signed W-8BEN form Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting
- Completed and signed Self-Certification Form – Individual
*No past trading records? No problem.
You may fulfill the digital asset knowledge requirements with certificates of completion of the Week 3 and Week 4 modules from the Princeton University online training course, offered on Coursera at the following URL: https://www.coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency/home/welcome
- Week 3 “Mechanics of Bitcoin” video series; and
- Week 4 “How to Store and Use Bitcoin” video series.
- You DO NOT need to complete any program assignments or take any tests.
- Upon completion, please click the course Overview and screenshot the Week 3 and Week 4 completion status together with your account name on the top right. Print and include along with the rest of your documents before submitting.