$BTC 24 Hour High $19,608 / Low $18,8520 | $BTC +0.3% Past 24 hours; +0.3% Past 7 days
Cryptomarkets resisted the downward pressure, breaking away from the correlation to equity markets. 4.1bn worth of options are expiring today. SWIFT is partnering with crypto data provider Chainlink to explore cross-chain protocol connecting TradFi.
Equities, Commodities & Macro
Fed reiterated their will to keep the pace of rate hikes, which hit Apple the hardest overnight closed down 6.1%, coupled with the rare occasion BoA research analyst downgraded the firm. Asia markets once again look to trend lower.
Digital Assets Market
- Total crypto market capitalization stands at $980B, -0.2% from yesterday
- $BTC is -0.36% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 32.31M, +0.00416%
- $ETH is -0.03% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 34.57M, -0.00453%
- Stablecoins market dominance: USDT 45.26%; USDC 32.31%; BUSD 14.01%; DAI 4.28%
Alts and DeFi watch
- DeFi TVL: $55.37B (0.00% over last 24 hours)
- $SOL +2.1% in the last 24 hours, +4,6% in the past week
- $SHIB +0.1% in the last 24 hours, +2.3% in the past week
- $ADA +0.6% in the last 24 hours, -4.8% in the past week
- $ENJ +0.2% in the last 24 hours, -4.4% in the past week
More news that caught our eye
- Judge orders SEC to turn Hinman documents over to Ripple Labs after months of dispute
- Spanish telecom giant Telefonica enables crypto payments via Bit2Me
- Crypto Loans Are Booming in Latin America Amid Runaway Bank Rates and Inflation
- BlackRock preps ETF targeting metaverse companies
- Ethernity up 174% ahead of anticipated announcement at Decentraland meetup
OSL Trader View is contributed by Hans-Stefan von Haenisch, Ethan Fu, Tiffany Wee, Melvin Gallu, Keith Hwam & Kevin Lee.
OSL is Asia’s most comprehensive digital asset platform providing brokerage, exchange, software-as-a-service and insured custody solutions to professional investors.
Home to one of the world’s largest and most experienced digital asset trading desks, OSL has its finger on the pulse of the market. The Trader View newsletter is a short, easily digested summary of market activity and eye-catching news of the day.
Feedback is important to us, and we’re keen to learn more about the types of insights and intelligence that matter to you most. Please share your thoughts with us.
Please refer to OSL’s relevant disclaimers and disclosures associated with this note, including restrictions on redistribution.