$BTC 24 Hour High $19,356 / Low $19,078| $BTC -0.8% Past 24 hours; -0.2% Past 7 days
Crypto markets moved slightly lower with the overall market overnight. Tesla reported that none of the 10,700 bitcoins they hold was sold in Q3. $510m worth of Bitcoin options are expiring this Friday. Japan now allows crypto exchanges to list coins without a screening process.
Macro, Equities & Commodities
Asia markets are under pressure again following the US markets closing lower overnight. Chinese ADR also slumped more than 7% to the lowest in 9 years. As UK inflation reaches a 4-decade high of 10.1%, UK Prime Minister Liz Truss is looking to become the shortest serving prime minister, while Boris Johnson has been viewed with the best odds to take over the job once again.
Digital Assets Market
- Total crypto market capitalization stands at $953 Billion, -1.5% from yesterday
- $BTC is -0.48% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 9.04M, +0.0042%
- $ETH is -0.59% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 11.4M, +0.0094%
- Stablecoins market dominance: USDT 46.65%; USDC 30.26%; BUSD 14.74%; DAI 4.01%
Alts and DeFi watch
- DeFi TVL: $52.83B (-0.00% over last 24 hours)
- $SOL -4.3% in the last 24 hours, -7.7% in the past week
- $SHIB -2.6% in the last 24 hours, -2.9% in the past week
- $ADA -2.5% in the last 24 hours, -8.1% in the past week
- $ENJ -3.7% in the last 24 hours, -2.3% in the past week
More news that caught our eye
- MicroStrategy’s Financial Health At Risk After Enormous $3.4 Billion Bitcoin Bet
- Celestia Foundation raises $55M for modular blockchain architecture
- Cardano Network Transactions Record 75% Increase as Activity Skyrockets
- Crypto Asset Manager Valkyrie Lost the Biggest Investor in Its $11M Funding Round
- Binance Burns 2.5 Billion Terra Classic ($LUNC) Tokens As Community Lowers Burn Tax
OSL Trader View is contributed by Hans-Stefan von Haenisch, Ethan Fu, Tiffany Wee, Melvin Gallu, Keith Hwam & Kevin Lee.
OSL is Asia’s most comprehensive digital asset platform providing brokerage, exchange, software-as-a-service and insured custody solutions to professional investors.
Home to one of the world’s largest and most experienced digital asset trading desks, OSL has its finger on the pulse of the market. The Trader View newsletter is a short, easily digested summary of market activity and eye-catching news of the day.
Feedback is important to us, and we’re keen to learn more about the types of insights and intelligence that matter to you most. Please share your thoughts with us.
And be sure not to miss future OSL news and insights by following us on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Telegram.Please refer to OSL’s relevant disclaimers and disclosures associated with this note, including restrictions on redistribution.