$BTC 24 Hour High $19,241.41 / Low $18,925.60 | $BTC +0.3 Past 24 hours; -6.3% Past 7 days
Crypto markets continued the weak sentiments. SEC launches investigation into Bored Ape Yacht Club creator Yuga Labs. Google partners with Coinbase to accept crypto for cloud services. The US Treasury fined Bittrex $53m for violating federal sanctions.
Macro, Equities & Commodities
US markets down again for the 5th consecutive sessions as Jamie Dimon says that the equity market has room to drop another 20%. Bank of England warned fund managers to wind up positions before the central bank halts its support to the market. Intel is planning thousands of job cuts as the market fell by 20% last quarter, while Nissan is joining Toyota to completely pull out of Russia.
Digital Assets Market
- Total crypto market capitalization stands at $957 Billion, -0.8% from yesterday
- $BTC is +0.35% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates:10.54M, +0.0116%
- $ETH is +0.41% at time of writing; 24H liquidations and funding rates: 7.94M, +0.0106%
- Stablecoins market dominance: USDT 45.97%; USDC 30.87%; BUSD 14.53%; DAI 4.20%
Alts and DeFi watch
- DeFi TVL: $54B (-0.17% over last 24 hours)
- $SOL -2.0% in the last 24 hours, -9.2% in the past week
- $SHIB +1.6% in the last 24 hours, -11.7% in the past week
- $ADA -0.5% in the last 24 hours, -9.9% in the past week
- $ENJ +0.5% in the last 24 hours, -6.4% in the past week
More news that caught our eye
- Hacker steals over $100 million from Mango Markets
- Financial Stability Board opens proposed crypto regulatory framework for public comments
- HUSD loses dollar peg after Huobi’s delisting of 21 trading pairs
- OpenSea Adds Avalanche Marketplace, AVAX Traders Shrug
- Valkyrie to Liquidate Bitcoin Balance Sheet ETF After Limited Uptake
OSL Trader View is contributed by Hans-Stefan von Haenisch, Ethan Fu, Tiffany Wee, Melvin Gallu, Keith Hwam & Kevin Lee.
OSL is Asia’s most comprehensive digital asset platform providing brokerage, exchange, software-as-a-service and insured custody solutions to professional investors.
Home to one of the world’s largest and most experienced digital asset trading desks, OSL has its finger on the pulse of the market. The Trader View newsletter is a short, easily digested summary of market activity and eye-catching news of the day.
Feedback is important to us, and we’re keen to learn more about the types of insights and intelligence that matter to you most. Please share your thoughts with us.
And be sure not to miss future OSL news and insights by following us on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Telegram.Please refer to OSL’s relevant disclaimers and disclosures associated with this note, including restrictions on redistribution.